Win tickets to The Edible Garden Show 2015
The Edible Garden Show returns to the Alexandra Palace on 20-22 March alongside a fantastic new lifestyle event specifically for smallholders and we’ve got 5 pairs of tickets up for grabs.
This year’s show introduces new features and attractions to its popular ‘plot to plate’ format and is a great day out to inspire everyone from novices to dedicated gardeners with its fertile mix of celebrity speakers and interactive advice sessions.
Good Life Live runs in tandem with The Edible Garden Show and will showcase a broader range of outdoor living experiences from country pursuits and home comforts to smallholding and livestock, making it the perfect resource for all aspects of the self-sufficient lifestyle.
With these new attractions and partners and a vibrant new look the event team are expecting 2015 to be ‘the best yet’.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets simply send your answer to the following question to: email@example.com
Who were the couple that built ‘The Good Life in their suburban backyard in the 1970’s?
a) Tom and Barbara Good
b) Basil and Cybil Fawlty
c) Steptoe and Son
Under 16s go free
For more information and advanced discounted tickets, visit: www.theediblegardenshow.co.uk
Full terms and conditions can be found here
Most recent News articles
- Chickens help Europe’s poorest families out of poverty 12th March, 2017
- New book on adopting ex-caged hens is out now 13th December, 2016
- Backyard Chicken Keeping 10th December, 2016
- WWF-UK Plant2Plate campaign focuses on diet change to save the planet 13th February, 2016
- Thinking of a ‘wild life’ abroad? New Channel 4 show wants to hear from you 28th January, 2016
- Win tickets to The Edible Garden Show and Good Life Live 2016 01st January, 2016