Competition Terms and Conditions
Name the Lambs Competition
1. The competition is open to UK residents other than the families or employees of the Pocket Farm, the suppliers of the prize or anyone closely associated with the competitions.
2. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed to be void.
3. Any eligible person can enter but we may require a parent or guardian of an entrant under 18 years of age to agree (in writing where appropriate) to be bound by the terms and conditions and where necessary accept the prize on their behalf.
4. You may not enter on behalf of someone else.
5. One entry per household. You must enter in person and not by any automated method.
6. Pocket farm will not accept responsibly for lost, damaged or delayed entries, however they are sent.
7. The prize consists of a combined Farmyard ‘n’ Funworld ticket for up to 2 adults (18 years plus) and 3 children to be redeemed between 15th June 2013 and 30th September 2013. No cash or other alternative is available. Prize is not transferrable. No other expenses are included. Travel arrangements are the responsibility of the winners.
8. Should the prize become unavailable for any reason the promoter reserves the right to offer a prize of equal value.
9. The promoter may amend these T&Cs at any time. Any entires deemed to be outside the spirit of the competition will be void. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the prize supplier.
10. Closing date of the competition is 31st May 2013. Winners will be informed by email or telephone within two weeks of this date with further confirmation in writing. If the winners cannot be contact within a reasonable time using the contact details provided then the promoter may choose to select an alternative recipient of the prize. The judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be required to provide an address for confirmation and delivery of the prize. Failure to do so may lead to forfeit of the prize
12. Entries will only be accepted by the methods stated in promotional material.
13. The competition may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
14. The competition promoter is Pocket Farm Magazine, 20 Delfcroft, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 0BH
15. A list of winners will be available by writing to the promoter at the address in item 14 no earlier than six weeks after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
16. Pocket Farm would like to send you its email newsletter which contains news, events information and updates on the site’s content. The newsletter is intended as a genuinely useful update and a vehicle for time sensitive or shorter news that may otherwise not make it onto the website. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time. If you would prefer not to be added to the list for this newsletter please state this on your entry.