As the title suggests, this article is aimed at complete novice sheep keepers or indeed anyone who is considering it. I am neither encouraging nor discouraging but will do my best to explain what it entails in the hope that it will be of benefit to ...
October is a time to get the last of your crops in, it’s the time to start lighting your fires to ward off the chill, it’s time to start making stews on the fire and enjoying the fruits of your labour. If you have grapes you can harvest ...
Pocket Farm has collected some of your favourite products together in one handy online store. You can browse for books, poultry supplies and tools with more categories and products being added weekly.
As good as any wine you will get from the shops, the only problem is the time you have to wait before drinking it!
Most recent articles
- Absolute beginner’s guide to keeping sheep 2nd October, 2016
- Beginning back garden beekeeping 6th September, 2016
- Smallholding Property for Sale: Western France 15th June, 2016
- Integrating new chickens into an existing flock 15th May, 2016
- The nests in my heart – a personal view of ex-battery hens 22nd March, 2016
- WWF-UK Plant2Plate campaign focuses on diet change to save the planet 13th February, 2016