As hens get older they have a tendency to develop problems when laying eggs. As they approach the end of lay stage shells may begin to display full or partial wrinkling. This is caused by reduced elasticity of the tubes which the eggs travel down as ...
This spring, UK charity Mission Without Borders (MWB) is celebrating the power of chickens to give Eastern Europe’s poorest families a fresh start. The charity says its innovative approach to tackling poverty has helped thousands of families ...
Pocket Farm has collected some of your favourite products together in one handy online store. You can browse for books, poultry supplies and tools with more categories and products being added weekly.
Most recent articles
- Preventing egg laying problems in older hens with implants 15th March, 2017
- Chickens help Europe’s poorest families out of poverty 12th March, 2017
- New book on adopting ex-caged hens is out now 13th December, 2016
- Backyard Chicken Keeping 10th December, 2016
- Absolute beginner’s guide to breeding sheep 5th November, 2016
- Absolute beginner’s guide to keeping sheep 2nd October, 2016