Opportunity to own a wonderful character smallholding with land and buildings This property, owned by Pauline and David Rowe since July 2000, is the end house of the tiny hamlet of La Nauliere, Le Retail, Deux Sevres. With no roads passing the house ...
June is a lovely month to be out in the garden, the flowers are in bloom and you can start reaping some rewards from all your hard work. It can be dry so giving your plants lots of water is a good idea. During June there is so much to do it’s hard to keep […]
Pocket Farm has collected some of your favourite products together in one handy online store. You can browse for books, poultry supplies and tools with more categories and products being added weekly.
Every bit as tasty and even more nutricious than the spinach version this really is soup-erfood
Most recent articles
- Smallholding Property for Sale: Western France 15th June, 2016
- Integrating new chickens into an existing flock 15th May, 2016
- The nests in my heart – a personal view of ex-battery hens 22nd March, 2016
- WWF-UK Plant2Plate campaign focuses on diet change to save the planet 13th February, 2016
- Thinking of a ‘wild life’ abroad? New Channel 4 show wants to hear from you 28th January, 2016
- Five unusual and versatile vegetables to grow this spring 24th January, 2016